31 Aug 2008

Saturday Crafting in the Sun









Today the weather is lovely I spent the morning crafting and then we when out to a lovely little bistro in Gosport for lunch (smoke salmon salad as I am still on the diet !!)


I made some handbag toppers today that open and have an insert inside so you can add a photo or a message, and I gave them a velcro closure , I decorated them with my favourite prima flowers, I also tried out one of my new design dies which cuts a large door hanger I used some large prima flowers to decorate that too.


The new sewing machine arrived yesterday and I love it , so a big thanks to Tracy for recommending that model too me, I will post some of the things I am making with it soon.


Well, happy crafting everyone


Love Susie xx

1 comment:

Gosia said...

it was fantastic project.fantastic handbags :)