15 Sep 2008

Monday 15th September 2008




Hi everyone , Wow!! it has been a busy week , and an even busier weekend as it has been my eldest son Reids 15th Birthday today, but we seem to have been celebrating all weekend and we have all had a lovely time.


This week I have been staying up into the small hours crafting , I seem to come alive at 9pm and suddenly get a burst of inspiration that keeps me up until 2, 3 or even 4pm one night !!! so I have made quite a few toppers and also designed a few new dies , I am also working on more new designs that I hope to submit before I go away on holiday at the end of the month.


I only have one photo to show you today, its another Door hanger I made for my friend Sammi as she has just moved into her new flat, she saw the door hangers I made last week and said she might get one for her flat so I thought I would make her one instead of a card as it will last longer !! lol


Well until next time Happy Crafting , have fun


Love Susie xx

1 comment:

Gosia said...

It was so sweet