1 Sep 2008

Monday 1st September Door Hangers









Oh no! it looks like the summer has gone and September is here, two thirds of the way through another year !!! It will be Christmas before we know it !! lets hope the summer comes back for a few more weeks yet.


I have been crafting most of the day today and I haven't finished yet as I am going to do a little bit of sewing with my new machine on some card next, earlier today I made some Door Hangers for my shop, let me know what you think.


Happy Crafting


Love Susie xx

3 comments:

eveningvicar said...

These are wonderful. I like the blue and red dotty one best.

Susiesuger said...

Thanks eveningvicar sounds like you had a great new year, me and my husband are both from london but we are down south now
Happy new year x

fitsandstarts said...

These are so cute!!!