7 Oct 2008





Hi everyone I am back from holiday , the weather was cold on the IOW but dry and sunny we had a lovely anniversary we went to Blackgang Chine for the day , done lots of walking and it is far from flat ground there but still it was good exercise for me !! And although I did stick to my diet like a good girl for the most of the week I did succumb to a cream tea on my anniversary .......but still managed to lose 3lb while away so I have almost 3 stone now.
I took a little crafting with me and managed to get a few hours in late at night while watching TV but I was glad to be home and have all my stash around me again !! Spoken like a true craft addict !! Lol
I finally sold my cricut machine last night , I will be sorry to see it go but it has gone to a lady who I am sure will use it more than the few times I did, but I hate to part with any of my craft toys.
I found 3 fab craft shops on the IOW and was able to bring home some goodies amongst which were 4 lovely bottles of Prima Christmas flowers only trouble is I can't bear to open them and use them as they are so beautiful !!! Yes your right I am nuts !! He he

I have some new dies on order and I am expecting them early next week and I have had a few new dies from my friend Sarah they are as lovely as ever she is such a clever designer. See the photos of the toppers I made with Sarahs great dies.
Well on that note I will wish you all a good day , Happy crafting
Love Susie xx

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

This is DELIGHTFUL!!! Love how you use your diecuts! I will be by a lot! TFS!