21 Dec 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas everyone, I haven't posted on my blog for some time now as I have been so busy sorting out my new crafty space and unboxing at my craft stash. but I am back and to celebrate Christmas I want to share with you a really yummy easy Christmas recipe;

Christmas Easy No Cook Recipe
Susie's Quick no cook festive Yule log
Ingredients
1 pack of chocolate chip cookies
Half a pint of sour cream
1 cup of sherry
Half a pint of double cream
Some grated chocolate to decorate
What to do
Whip the double cream and pop it in the fridge until you need it
Grate the chocolate and set aside to decorate at the end
Open the pack of cookies
Pour the sherry into a shallow dish
And you will need a spreading / palette knife for the sour cream
You will also need a long plate to serve
Now as quick as you can dip the cookies one at a time into the sherry
And spread it with some sour cream and then on to the next one
Sandwich them together to form a log shape
When all the cookies are used , get the cream from the fridge and cover the whole log ,
sprinkle with the grated chocolate,
Refrigerate for one hour and serve
Yummy !!!!!!!!!! Enjoy ,
Merry Christmas
Love Susie xx

No comments: