29 Dec 2008

Spoiling myself !!! Again











At last my new crafty space is finished , well I don't think I can ever say finished as I will be adding to it for the rest of my life as I am a craft addict !! as I am sure those of you who know me will have already realized !! he he. And the rest of you will gather from my photos.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, we all had lots of fun and far to much too eat , my 2 boys got loads of presents and we all felt spoilt , I think it was one of the best Christmas days I have had in a long time.
I have 3 days without my 2 boys as they have gone to stay with my sister in law in London so is crafting all the way !! In peace which will be nice although I will miss the boys it is quite around the house without them, but I know they are having fun with their cousins.
Tomorrow I plan to finish a 5.5" x 5.5" chipboard scrapbook that I have started today it for Valentines .
I got lots of nice things for Christmas and my darling husband gave me some cash to treat myself I was going to buy some Coco Channel but I looked at The Glitter Pot craft sale and blew the lot on half price craft goodies I got lots of beautiful 12x12 papers , some Tilda stamps and several packs of Pebbles Inc ribbons , oh yes and some doodle bugs sugar glitter which wasn't in the sale but I just had to have it as it was just sooooooooooo gorgeous !!! Lol, I cant wait for it to arrive it will be like Christmas all over again !! He he
Well better go and grab some beauty sleep , Sweet dreams ....... Make sure they are Die cut Dreams !! Lol
Happy new Year to you all.
Love Susie xx

2 comments:

Marcea said...

oooh loving your space ... very jealous indeed!! Hubby is coverting our loft shortly for me so that I can move out of the spare bedroom and into a nice space :o)
I also have had a bit of a spend at the glitterpot and also poppicrafts (oops and whiff of joy)
why is there so much nice stuff to buy .... will be a poor lady but a happy one
Thanks for becoming a follower .... will be returning the favour - off to look at the rest of your blog now
-x-

Susiesuger said...

Hi Marcea as I am typing to you I am in email conversation with your mum!! Or did you already know that ??!!
Your blog is lovely I love your work it is all so beautiful, I also love the Hanglar and Stanglar stamps you use but I can't get hold of them anywhere you lucky girl.
I also love glitter pot and Michelle's stuff at poppicrafts I placed an order with her yesterday it will be like Christmas again tomorrow !! He he
Love Susie xx