23 Jan 2009

Easter Bunny Business !!

Easter is a few months away yet but it won't be long before all those naughty yummy Chocolate Easter eggs are on the supermarket shelves!!! so to get you in the mood for Easter I thought you might like to see this Easter themed paper bag album I have made.
I used a 6"x6" paper bag album which I made with 3 brown paper bags , the papers I used are by Bo Bunny and so are the cardstock stickers, the die cuts are cut from custom made designer dies which I chalked and the ribbons are from May arts .
















3 comments:

Craftyanny said...

Susie, what an adorable book.
It's stunning,

Nicola said...

Wow, wow, wow !!!
Susie this is eggstra special hun
and so much thought has gone into the making. I am gobsmacked at your wonderful talent. xxx

Marcea said...

gorgeous - how sweet is this!!!!! Love it
-x-