14 Jan 2009


Hi everyone I just wanted to tell you how thrilled I was to receive an award for my Blog from Sandie at Sandie's Space I feel honoured , this is my first award so you can imagine how pleased I am, So thank you very much Sandie.

Sandie herself has a great blog so why not pop along when you have a spare moment http://sandiesspace.blogspot.com/

The rules for this award are as follows....
Post a link to the person who gave you this award.
Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their blog/site
Let the people you have nominated know.
Finally put a logo of the award on your blog.
My nominees are......






4 comments:

Nicola said...

Congratulations Susie,
You so deserve this award as you are an inspiration to us all. As you know I have always said you are THE queen of toppers.
I feel honoured that you have also passed this award onto me hun,thank you
Enjoy your day.
xxx

Marcea said...

Congratulations hun on getting your award :o)
-x-

Nicola said...

Hi Susie,
There is something on my blog for you. xxx

maxine said...

awwww thank you so much Susie. That is so kind of you.