24 Jan 2009

I am Honoured again !!! Thank you

Thank you Nicola for honouring with 2 crafty awards for my Blog you are soooo Sweet and I am very grateful for your lovely comments .
Nicola has a great Blog where you can see some of her fantastic cards displayed there, so why not get your self a cuppa tea and pop over for a crafty peek !!!


I would Like to pass this Lemonade Blog award to Zoe at Zoe's blog, Jackie at pink diamond workshop, Sue at Handcrafted Cards by Sue , Chris Dickinson at Belli It Up! .

I would Like to pass this Marie-Antoinette award to Anne at My Paperplace , Sue at Handcrafted Cards by Sue , Maxine at Maxines-arts-and... and Andrea at Andie's Blog , and to May at MayJay's meanderings also last but not least to Joey at joeys stuff whos Blog had its 1st birthday today !!!! lol and a great Blog it is too Joey xx

Here are the Rules; 1. Put this award on your blog. 2. Link the person you received this from. 3. You can give this award to how many people you want. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs you would like to pass the award on to.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Hello Susie, Thank you for giving me this award and Thank you for entering my blog candy.
love
Zoe
xxxx