14 Jan 2009

I have another award I am popular today thank you Nicola I feel very honoured .

The rules for this award are as follows :-

1. You need to name 5 things you are addicted to.

2. Put the award on your blog and link to the person who gave it to you.

3.Nominate 5 bloggers and leave a comment on their blog.

My 5 addictions are ;

1. My Sexy Husband Garry

2. My two Beautiful sons

3. All my Crafting Stash (which grows in size every day !! lol)

4. Looking at other crafty Blogs

5. Scrapbooking


I would Like to nominate ;








Thank you again Nicola for thinking of me

Love Susie xx


5 comments:

Nicola said...

My pleasure Susie, you so deserve this award. Gonna raid your craft room one of these days, looks as though you have more stuff than many a website teehee. xxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Hello Susie, Thank you for visiting me today and for your sweet comments, Congratulations on receiving your award and thank you for passing to me :-) I had a look through your blog and am green after looking at your craft space, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anki said...

Thank you soo much! You made my day! I've been home with fever and now my day ends in this great way! Thank you so much again! I will post it tomorrow - now I need my beauty-sleep ;-) Kramisar - Anki

Mrs Wonka said...

Thank you so much....I'm sorry I am so lame and that it has taken a while for me to thank you

Mrs WOnka x

Nicola said...

Hi Susie,
I have something else waiting for you on my blog. xxx