31 Jan 2009

Saturday Surprise !!!

I woke up on this gloomy saturday morning only to find that I have been given a special award from a special little crafty girl Zoe , Thank you so much Zoe you are such a sweetie.

Zoe is only 8 years old and a very talented crafter , why not pop over and take a look at her Blog I am sure you will be as amazed as I was when I first looked. Zoe also has another blog with her friend called Crafty Monkeys take a look to see their lovely work.

I would Like to pass this Marie-Antoinette award to Anne at My dear friend Louise at Stamperlou's place , My darling Friend across the seas Nicola at Nicola´s Creations , The Lovely Girls at the great new blog Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog , The very Talented Anne at My Paperplace, and last but not least Sharon for her new Blog Willow Sketchie Challenge .

Here are the Rules; 1. Put this award on your blog.
2. Link the person you received this from.
3. You can give this award to how many people you want.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you would like to pass the award on to.

3 comments:

Craftyanny said...

awwwwwwwwww Susie, that is so nice of you.
Thanks soooooooooooooooo much
hugs
Anne

Nicola said...

Hiya honey,
Thanks so much for this gorgeous award. Still not A1 and have loads of awards to add to my blog so must get this done asap and get back into joining all these fabulous blog challenges too.
Have a wonderful weekend my dear . xxx

Nicola said...

Hi Susie,
Please drop by my blog as I have a couple of well deserved awards waiting for you hun. xxx