3 Feb 2009

Bags of Love !!!

The snow is still falling and its still freezing !!! never the less I was up early today and I have made a Valentines card for my friends son Rowland to give his wife Tina it's their first Valentines day as a married couple and I just know they have "bags of love" to give each other !!!
I made the card by cutting a raspberry coloured handbag shaped card blank using one of my own design dies , I also used the die to cut a front for the card in raspberry sorbert flitter glitter card and BasicGrey raspberry cream paper.
I also used a Bo Bunny brad , May arts sheer polka dot ribbon, and Prima hydrangea flowers the sentiments are from the K&Co smitten range.
I hope you like it
Love Susie xx

18 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh I love this card Susie and your papers and sentimennts are fabulous. Well done my dear. -x-

Craftyanny said...

oh Susie, this is so sweet. Love your choice of papers

Rach said...

what a sweet handbag shaped card Susie, it looks wonderful.xx

Marcea said...

so pretty - they will loveit!
-x-

Joani said...

Wowzers!
EVERYTHING that you touch is beautiful! Your creations are perfect!!
Hugs,
Joani

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, I love the shape of the card

Linniepink said...

Fantastic card great idea love the papers and colours
linniex

All Pink girl said...

Wow Susie ,fabulous card ,brilliant idea ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Andrea said...

Wow, your card is beautiful!
xAndrea

Maggie said...

This is so beautiful!
thanks
Maggie
Http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Sandie said...

Wow Susie, the bag is fantastic,it's really gorgeous, I love it. The colour combo works really well too.
Than-you so much for my awards, you are a lovely friend.

Hugs Sandie xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What gorgeous design Susie and love the cute bag and papers, Hugs, Nikki x

TaraG said...

Susie, this is so adorable! I love the bag shaped card and the papers and colours are fabulous! I think it is soooo cool that you design your own fabulous dies! How do you make them? I would love to know more about your dies and how they are made etc! Perhaps you can post something on you blog!
Hugs,t

Enfys said...

What a great idea, love the bag shape and the smitten range is one of my favourites at the moment.
hugs
En xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fab card. Lovely shape :) KIm

Mandi said...

Oh Susie its you!!! You wont remember me I guess..Mandi Isle of Wight, we mailed a few times when I was desperate for dies lol FABULOUS card, oyu are soo clever

hugs mandi xx

Sue said...

OH how sweet is this gorgeous card, my friend who is bag mad would luv this, sue.x

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

LOVE the card I really love the glittery paper!!