2 Feb 2009

Fairytale Castle Album

We have thick snow here today and it is falling fast, I am freezeing.
I have just finished this little Fairytale Castle scrapbook album fit for a princess so Garry tells me !! bless him, he always says nice things about my work. Also I would like to thank the lovely Nicola for presenting me with 2 lovely blog awards thank you darling xx

Nicola has designed some lovely cards why not visit her blog and take a look for yourself at Nicola´s Creations .





I would like to pass the "this Blog has a heart" award to ; Sandie at Sandie's Space , Anne at My Paperplace , Tara at Inking on the Edge , Chrissie at Simply One Of A Kind and Sarita at little princess cards .



I would like to give this award to Rozzy at rozzybee , Sandie Sandie's Space , Anne at My Paperplace , Robin at Robin's Nest: Scrap out loud gallery , Dawny at Pink Piggy and last but not least Joani at Cards Made By Hand,


All these lovely ladies have such inspirational Blogs that are just a joy to read and their work is so lovely its a real pleasure to visit their Blogs .


Love Susie xx

23 comments:

Sandie said...

Thank-you so much Susie, not just for your lovely comments, but also for the awards. I'm thrilled to pieces. I LOVE your Princess album,it's truly stunning.

Love&hugs Sandie xx

Rach said...

a gorgeous castle album Susie, you have done a wonderful job. Hugs rachxx

Chrissie said...

Thank you SO much Susie. I feel most honoured... particularly coming from such an inspired crafter!
I shall display it with pride.
Your castle album is another gem!
Chrissie

Sarita said...

Thank you so so much Susie for this award!
Your fairytale castle is AMAZING! I've never seen anything like this-it is just beautiful,
Love Sarita xx

Joani said...

Oh thank you Susie. You are so kind. YOU my dear, it's YOUR blog that is inspirational! Oh my goodness, all your books ~ when I grow up I wanna be just like you Ü
{{Big}} Hugs,
Joani

Nicola said...

Awe what a fantastic creation Susie. A Fairy Tale Castle is every girl´s dream never mind what age they are. This is just so adorable my friend. -x-

rozzy said...

Ohhhh Susie, thank you sooo much. I seem to be collecting more awards than crafting this week. Its very kind of you. i hope to make up for it and get crafting very soon
love rozzy xx

rozzy said...

Susie, i forgot to add, your fairytake albums is soooo adorable xx

Ikki said...

Wonderful work. Very impressed with your creatative. ikki

Craftyanny said...

Thank you Susie for the awards they are very much appreciated, I'm thrilled to receive them.
Your little castle album is stunning as usual. I wish I'd half your inspiration

TaraG said...

Susie your castle album is absolutely gorgeous! You are soooo talented!!! I just love it!!! Thanks so much for the sweet award how thoughtful of you!!! Keep warm, smile!!!
Hugs, t

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

What a sweet card. I luv it!

xoxo,
Lori

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Sorry I meant album...heehee.

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

oh WOw!! thank you so much for such an awesome award. Thank you for viewing my scrap gallery blog also. I only put my layouts that I feel are my best on it... to see some of my every day layouts, check out my primary blog
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Thanks again
Robin

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty what a wonderful idea and you have put so much work into it and the result is fabulous

Linniepink said...

WOW! i love it just lovley
linniex

Enfys said...

I love this album, just fantastic work. I have loved browsing around here and signed up to become a stalker, oops, I mean follower.
hugs
Enfys x

Sue said...

what a gorgeous album, so much work gone it to it, beautiful, sue.x

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I LOVE this castle!! My 4 year old would go CRAZY for it!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute castle, love what you have done. Kim

Zoe said...

Hello Susie, I love the Castle album and Congratulations on getting these awards.
love
Zoe
xxxx

slowef said...

Love your Blog Susie its great. I am in Salisbury Wiltshire so not that far fom you really, small world :-) I am following you now too!! Take care
Sandra
slowef
xxxx

Jessie said...

Oh wow Susie, this is just amazing, any princess would love it (and non princesses like me!)