18 Feb 2009

Its Back........my mojo's back !!! lol

I have been playing with my toys again !! I made this door hanger today for the trimcraft challenge I used some beautiful pearl & foil glass beads and some handbag charms , Prima Hydrangeas, MM brads, May arts sheer polka ribbon and the die cut door hanger and the die cuts shoes are both cut from my own design range of dies .
I had a lovely surprise this morning when the postie delivered a fantastic present to me lots of beautiful new stamps from my very generous and talented friend Nicky Lorch from http://www.stampingallday.co.uk/ if you haven't visited Nicky's shop you must take a peek she has some fantastic stamps I am sure you will adore. One of the stamps I have used on my door hanger "Mad about Shoes" well what girl isn't !! lol
Now my mojo has returned I better get back to my crafting before it slips away again !!!.....so until later bye for now , love Susie xx

10 comments:

stampingallday said...

That is fab Susie, and very quick too! Welcome back to your mojo!

Nicky xx

Sue said...

Oh Susie
this is beautiful, glad youv'e got your mojo back, sue.x

Zoe said...

Hello Susie, I love the shoe door hanger and I love the details.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Nicola said...

Fab hanger Susie, your own personalised die cuts take some beating ... time I added a few from your own range too. Pleased your mojo has returned ... did you find mine on your way? xxx

maxine said...

fantastic Susie

Marcea said...

oh boy - is it ever back!!!! Wow babe I adore this somuch!!! Fabulous!!!! Have stopped following and started again, lol ..... arent you trouble, lol
-x-

Rach said...

glad to hear that your mojo has returned hun, love your door hanger, oh and got to say thank for the link to Nicky's as i couldn't remember it..xxx

Nicola said...

Hi Susie,

Hope you are well hun. There is a little something waiting for you on my blog.
Have a wonderful weekend. xxx

Sarita said...

Hi Susie,
Have now updated my followers to include your new blog address!
And wow-have you found your mojo! This is really beautiful, so girlie-very me!
Love Sarita

MarikaGabez said...

Beautiful!