17 Feb 2009

Lost my va va voom !!!!

I have had a quite week , I seem to have lost my crafty inspiration but after a visit to a very nice craft shop today in Stubbington and a rather large spend on some lovely things I didn't need but just had to have !!! Lol I am feeling a little more inspired and I can now feel my creativity returning, simply amazing what a crafty spend up can do for ones motivation !!
Well I don't have anything new to show you as I was so busy out spending ( purely for therapeutic reasons of course!!) so I though I would share with you this funky gardening topper I made a little while ago, to get you in the mood for spring, and just to let you know I am still around.
Love Susie xx

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Did you spend all your pennies on shopping therapy Susie!!!
Love the gardening topper, it's so cute!

Hugs Sandie xx

Rach said...

love this topper Sue, fabulous. sounds like you had a fab day shopping.xx

Nicola said...

What ya like !!! Hope the therapy worked hun. I love this topper, you always come up with the unique Susie. xxx

Zoe said...

Hello Susie, I love your Topper it is so wonderful.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

craftaddict said...

Congrats on winning the blog candy, lucky you. I love that shop in Stubbington, pity I live so far away but my daughter lives in Havent so I have a chance to go there when I visit her.
eileen