24 Feb 2009

Thank you so much

Evening to all my crafty friends........If you read my post below you will know that I was the very lucky winner of Rachel's fantastic blog candy over at papercrafts*byra... And I was gob smacked on Sunday evening when I found out the news that I had won , well today the box of fantastic goodies from Rachel arrived by the speed of sound , I have only just got in and opened it and I have to tell you I am by far the luckiest crafty girl in the world today , So I would like to thank Rachel soooo much for everything I absolutely love every single thing in the box so much , but if I had to pick one item that I never would part with I would have to say I am so proud to be the owner of this card
( http://papercraftsbyrach.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-of-kind-original-friday-sketchers.html ) you sent me it is so special and really really Beautiful and I will treasure it, at the moment it is up on show and both my boys (Woody 12 and Reid 15) have said "Wow Mum who sent you that !! Its awesome " and I have answered in a shriek "hands off .....don't you dare touch it !!" lol.
Thank you I am thrilled to bits with everything .
Love & loads of hugs Susie xx
And I would recommend to anyone who has not visited Rachel's Blog ..........
To "get on over there and take a peek at Rachel's fantastic works of art, her cards and like no other cards they are truly Master pieces !!"

9 comments:

Mandi said...

Aww well done again Suse
NOT jealous AT ALL lol

Rach is a wonderful girlie eh..soooo generous!

Enjoy

mandi xx

Rach said...

you are so welcome hun..
feel a little flushed at your lovely comments.. i don't take compliments very easy..(i get too embarrassed) but thank you so much you are too kind..
big hugs Rachxxx

Nicola said...

You sure are the luckiest girl in the world Susie AND the nicest too.
xxx

rozzy said...

congartulations, You lucky thing.I'm sure you will enjoy your new goodies
hugs rozzy xx

sillymonkeycrafts said...

Congrats on your win and hope you have a great time creating with them.

Bryony

Craftyanny said...

well ain't you the lucky one Susie!!
I've left a little something on my blog for you hun

Sandie said...

Hi Susie...congratulations on your win....just popped in to say there is an award on my blog for you.

Hugs Sandie x

sassy said...

enjoy your goodies...they couldnt have gone to a nicer person...except me lol!!!! and not one bit jealous just a little green round the gills......hehe and such a generous candt too.....enjoy!!!!!!!!! hugs assyx

joey said...

Hi Susie, I was so chuffed for you! congrats on your win. joey.x