9 Feb 2009

Thanks to Sandie .....

I have to say a BIG thank you to Sandie for giving me a fantastic award I feel so honoured to be given an award by such a lovely lady and a great crafter , if you haven't already been over to Sandies Blog please pop over to see some of her lovely creations
Thank you Sandie , Love & hugs Susie xx
I would like to pass this award on to 5 other lovely ladies with fantastic Blogs
Rozzy at rozzybee
Enfys at GOING BUGGY
All of these ladies Blogs are a great inspiration to me and I love visiting them to see what they have been making, so why not Blog hop over to have a peek for yourself and prepare to be amazed !!!
Love Susie xx


6 comments:

Mandi said...

AWW bless ya Susie...Thank you so much I will take it now and pass on to 5 peeps Your blog is GREAT too hun...be in touch SOON lol
hugs mandi xx

rozzy said...

Thank you soooo much Susie that's so kind of you. I love your blog too and all your fab creations. its nice to see someone else who shares the passion for making albums, I will add it to my blog very soo and pass it on to some other wonderful blogs xx

Nicola said...

Awe thank you hun,I really am very honoured to receive this from you because you are such a talented crafter and inspiration to all. xxx

Enfys said...

I am hopping around your blog and see my name up in lights! Thank you so much Susie, I am sadly behind with the award thing and not at home at the moment, but will do a post later in the week. I means a lot that you thought of me.
hugs
En xx

Marcea said...

Thanks so much sweetie, you are so kind to think of me
xxx

Andrea, said...

Congratulations on your award. have a good weekend