7 Mar 2009

100th Follower of my Blog !! Has Candy

I couldn't say anything until it happened for obvious reasons but I had decided that the 100th person to follow my blog would get a little treat of some Blog candy.
Well today was the day Josianne Mamo from Cardmaking Galore Blog in Malta became my 100th follower. So I will be sending these goodies off to you on Monday Josianne if you would like to Email me your address.
Thanks to you and all my other followers for following my Blog.
Enjoy your weekend, Happy Crafting
Love Susie xx

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

wow Josianne, your 2nd blog candy win in a week !! you lucky girl !! :-)

Christine said...

Congrats Josianne enjoy your new stash.

Christine xx

Shambala said...

It`s a pity, I were the 99th. But I am not very upset.
With best regards.
Shambala.

Cardmaking Galore said...

I can not believe it - I started dancing and jumping in the room and my DH thought I went crazy lol! Yes I guess its my lucky turn, isn't it! Needed some cheering up actually, so thanks Susie!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Susie, how can I give you my email, without publishing it online?

Cardmaking Galore said...

Sorry about this Susie, I went on your profile page and clicked "My Web page" under contact me. No email address. Could you maybe leave me a comment with your email on my blog. I will not publish it online.

MonkAre said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *aggfffhh