11 Mar 2009

200th Blog Follower !!!!! You got a little surprise

It's your Lucky number Beverley you have a special prize for being the 200th follower to my blog you will receive the goodies in the photo in this post as a special candy plus a £5 voucher to spend on die cuts in my online shop Die cut Dreams which is opening on 6th of April at http://www.diecutdream.co.uk , I couldn't say anything until the 200th follower was reached for obvious reasons but I had decided that the 200th person to follow my blog would get a little treat of some Blog candy just as the 100th follower did last week.
Well last night it happened and it was Beverley from Purplestorm Creations Blog who became my 200th follower. So I will be sending these goodies off to you tomorrow Beverley if you would like to Email me your address. There is a selection of various size, colour and textured packs of handmade papers, 8 packs of special effects toppers, and 2 packs of coloured I kan' dee eyelet brads and a couple of other little bits plus of course the £5 voucher for use at my new shop when it opens in April .
Thanks to you and all my other followers for following my Blog.
Enjoy your weekend, Happy Crafting
Love Susie xx

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh Susie, you are so kind. Congratulations Beverley. -x-

Olde Country Creations said...

Congrats Beverly!! >:0)


Tonya

Beverley said...

Thanks Susie. I'm so excited the candy looks really FAB !! I've emailed my address. It's really generous of you and I can't wait to start playing with my goodies.
Bev x

sassy said...

oooo lucky beverley....im sure she have a fabby play when all those goodies arrive.......sassyxxx

Nicola said...

Loving your new Header Susie, looks real funky hun. xxx

kay said...

congratulations beverley,
kayx

Peggy said...

Congrats Beverly !!!!

So generous of you Susie !!!

Peggy xxx