28 Mar 2009

21st Birthday Hanglar !!! Thanks to Karin

I just couldn't wait to make a card with my new Hanglar stamps that arrived this morning from the lovely Karin at scrap everything which was part of the fantastic candy I won on here blog .
I made this card for the for the "Lets get stamping" challenge run by Sharon Armstrong from Willow designs on the craft bubble site, I coloured the image using distress inks which is a new technique I spotted KarenL using on her beautiful works of art and she kindly showed me how she achieved the wonderful effects she gets using the distress inks with a water brush.
So Thanks for that Karen your a star.
And BIG THANKS to Karin for my lovely candy that arrived safely from Holland this morning I will make another project later using more of the yummy candy.

15 comments:

lilacanglia said...

WOW
Its lovely,
craftin hugs
Angie

Sandie said...

Soooooooo sweet,love it Susie.the colour combo is perfect too.

Hugs Sandie xx

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card hun, he looks fab, luv ya colour combo,great layout,sue.x

jacquiscards said...

they are lovely stamps i think they need to go onto my wish list lol

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Susie, love the colours beautiful work xxxxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Susie, this is such a fabulous card hunny i love that cute hanglar image!! there are so many lovely cards since my last visit, each equally as gorgeous as the next. Also congratulations on your awards, but so well deserved. Hope you have a great weekend, hugs Linda x

sam said...

It's an absolutely gorgeous card Susie,well done you.Looking forward to seeing some more lovely creations.
Sam x

Christina said...

This is a beautiful card!!!!!
Christina

Tonya said...

This is so cute.

Karen said...

It's lovely Susie and I'm glad you enjoyed using the distress inks for colouring. Looking forward to seeing more of your work using them.

xx

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!
Helen x

sassy said...

what a super dooper card susie...and lovin your new look blog....keep up the fabby work sweetie ...sassysis hugs

Craftyrose said...

Hi Susie! Saw your card over on Craft bubble and thought I'd tell you personally how loverly it is! Love the shape you have used and the colours!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Susie, such a sweet image so beautifully coloured and a fab colour combo too. -x-

Kristine B. said...

Awww...this is so sweet! Love that image and how you punched it out with that curvy frame!! Love how you incorporated the key into your card as well--just so CUTE!