22 Mar 2009

Amazing Amount of entries !!!


Below ;Second Prize !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Below ; Third Prize !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone I have just spent ages writing out all the names for the draw for the blog candy (which Garry will draw as soon as he has showered off all the sun oil that he has plastered himself in while sunbathing !!! honestly , and they say women pamper themselves !!!lol) anyway next time I will find out how to use the random number generator as this has been hard work because there were so many entries. It has been amazing and quite unbelievable just how many entries and I thank you all, I wish you could all win, of course this is not possible but as there were so many entries and therefore will be so many disappointed people I thought I would try to ease the pain a bit !! lol
well it is mothers day so I have decided to increase the Candy and add a second and third prize as well.
The second prize is a selection of packs of stickers etc by Making memories, K&Co, Special effects, jolee's etc and a small set of number stamps all the things you can see in the second prize photo.
Third prize which is actually worth as much as the second prize so if you win think of it as another second prize !! lol anyway its a wooden die from my LTD Edition collection its the "LTD Edition Purr-fection elegant Cat Wooden die " only 10 were made and it was designed by myself from a drawing I did for my mum, I did the drawing about 18 years ago and recently adapted the drawing into a die design to add to my limited edition range, it will work on most cutting machines that take sizzix dies and works exactly the same as a sizzix die.
Here is the drawing I did all those years ago when I was just a young girl !! lol and the design I used to make the die,

Well I am off to hurry Garry up so he can draw the winners, he has the easy bit now I have done all the hard work of writing and folding all the tickets ..................back soon , Good luck everyone

Hugs Susie xx

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Susie, you are so sweet. Thanks for the additional candy. It is great. Love your kitty drawing and cool to have it made into a die.

Hope you are enjoying your Mother's Day!

Jamochka said...

Oh)) If I will not win the 1-st candy, I'm surely going to win the 2-nd one))) +

Sandie said...

Wow Susie,how kind are you giving 2nd AND 3rd prizes.That is a very generous gesture.
Even if don't win....I will still be your friend lol.

Hugs Sandie xxxx

Marcea said...

Hi there hun - sounds like you have had a busy day already. You will have to get some of that oil and persuade DH to giving you a massage!!
-x-

eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

Oh WOW,WOW and double WOW I am doing one huge happy dance here. Thank you so so much Susie, your generosity is unbelievable and what a fabulous, wonderful die you designed too. I only hope I can do this justice.
Many congratulations sassy and Eva, I know how great you both must be feeling too.
A million thanks once more Susie.
Big Hugz,
Nicola xxx