24 Mar 2009

At last a Blog for Tinker & co !!!!


At last my old friend Jo from Tinker & co has gone and got herself a blog, I have badgered her for ages to come and join us all in blog land and she has now taken the plunge you can find her blog at http://tinkernco.blogspot.com/ and if you get on over there and follow Jo's lovely new Blog there are 2 really cute Free !!!! Easter bunny downloads one is Warren the bunny motif's and the other is the matching papers ........... quick !!! hurry !!! go and follow now before they hop away !!! lol
Have fun Hugs Susie xx

5 comments:

Marcea said...

ooooh will go and say hi :o)
Parcel arrived for my mum today but I was at work so will collect from the PO tomorrow - she will be so pleased
-x-

Nicola said...

Ooh I too will go and have a wee look Susie, many thanks for blog candy and what speedy delivery too. Will post my efforts of your generous prize on my blog once I have had time to play with it, must see it too in the flesh teehee and already have a few ideas up my sleeve. xxx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

I've been across thanks for letting us know. I've become a follower & downloaded...I'm excited now to make something! I love buns! Speaking of buns I better go feed my four!! x

Craftyanny said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh off for a looksie Susie, I lurrrrrve bunnies lol
hugs
Anne x

Jo said...

awwww thanks hun for the plug. j xx