19 Mar 2009

Bella has arrived !!!

Evening all !!! hope you have all had a good day , I have been busy but found time to play with my new craft goodies. Do you remember a week or so ago when I had a big spend on craft goodies and spoiled myself, well in that big spend I bought 10 new stamps from http://www.stampingbella.com/ and they have now arrived from the USA and I am really pleased with them. Although when I first opened them I did think they were smaller than I was expecting them to be but on using them I have found them to be a perfect size for my needs.
So I have made my first card with one this afternoon this one is called Emmybella and I thought it was perfect for this card I needed to make.
Also I took delivery today of 3 new edge punched by Martha Stewart the one I used on this card is called Lattice arch I am so pleased with them.
I also used flowers from Prima and from Poppicrafts, a silver friends charm which I enamelled myself the gem brad is from MM and the flourish deep pink paper is from K&Co and the ribbon is American crafts, I also used my nestabiilities curved rectangle set.
Hope you like it , happy crafting
Love Susie xx

18 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susie she looks fab, luv the colour combo, did you get clobered for tax?? oh you no have to do the ice cream hun?? lol.sue.x

Peggy said...

Great card Susie ....love the stamp you used and the colours are gorgeous !!!!

Hugs,

Peggy

Elaine A said...

Susie -
What a fun card! Love the colors.

Elaine Allen

Sue said...

ok no ice cream hun i get ya lolly instead!!n diet coke! lol.xx

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

Craftyanny said...

oh I do like this Susie, she looks fabby!
Wish you'd show on my Dashboard, I've to keep coming looking for you lol
hugs
Anne x

zozzo_87scrapbooking said...

Oh what a fabulous card!! I love it. I love the stamp and everything with the card!!:-) Hugs

tracy said...

great card and love the edging from the punch you used

Tonya said...

Your card is so pretty, Susie! Great colors and I love the image and your charm. Thanks for sharing. >:0)

Lisamariemlt said...

love your card
Bella stamps are amazing
I've recently found their home in Toronto and head there from time to time
she's got a new line in and that's my latest want
love the colours of your card
hugs
me

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card Susie, that stamp is just soooooo cute!
Love the colour combo, it's perfect.

Hugs Sandie xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful...what I have done with my one and only Bella was to use orig image for a matching gift tag, and enlarge for the card...not ideal, but makes a nice set....other stamps I have found the same thing....great card

Sarah

LavenderCards said...

great card, love the colours.
K

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Susie,I love this gorgeous image and your wonderful colouring. xxx

Marcea said...

wonderful card Susie - I love pink and black together .... so chic!
-x-

gina g said...

lovely card Susie, sounds like you had as brill day with all those new stamps being delivered lol. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Valems said...

Gorgeous card! What a cute Bella!
Hugs, Vanja

kay said...

fab card,love the colours.
kayx