25 Mar 2009

A Big Thanks to the lovely Sue !! xx

I have been late in doing everything this week , so I must apologise to the lovely Sue over at her fantastic blog ScoopysStuff for the award she presented me with on Sunday I am such a dumdo !!! lol I have only just noticed it , so I am so sorry Sue please forgive my ignorance, when you get to know me better you will come to realize I am such an air head !!! lol
Well thank you very much for the award I am honoured to be given it by such a talented crafter, Sues cards are lovely anyone who hasn't visited Sues blog ScoopysStuff should pop over to see her beautiful work.
I must pass this award to 5 others so I would like to pass it to
Nicola at Nicola´s Creations coz she takes the time to care & her cards are fabby
Sue at Sassys secrets coz she makes me laugh & her blog is such fun
Vikki at vikkithescrapjunkie coz .........well just because she is always there for me x
Caz at A Load of Old Blogocks! coz her blog is a total inspiration & her cards are little works of art.
Lora at Loras cards coz she is a cheerful happy blogger and it shines though her beautiful cards.
All 5 of you have special blogs and I love to visit them

4 comments:

Lora said...

Aww thanks Susie. You know I love your blog too.
Hugs Lora xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Thankyou Susie, i was totally suprised and delighted at receiving my award.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

sassy said...

aw thanks susie poppett hunny.how lovely of you oooooooooooo yer such a sweetie.....am very honoured .....i have also given you a award....go and check it out..plez..huggies sassyx

Nicola said...

Awe Susie, thank you hun. I am honoured to receive this lovely award from you ... your blog rocks!!! xxx