29 Mar 2009

Dino saw us !!! lol

I am always pulling my husband Garry's leg telling him he is a bit of a dinosaur as he is 10 years older than me !! lol and his grandson Jack's birthday is coming up so I made this card for him today from grandad dinosaur and me !!
I uses BasicGrey Archaic papers which I love and the BasicGrey Archaic buttons, fibers were a sample from David & Brenda at Craft Obsessions ,I used the sizzix brontosaurus dinosaur die but I didn't like the head so I cut an egg shape and made my own head and added the eyes and smiley face , the BG papers and the actual card I cut with dies from my own range , I also used sentiment stamps from my own range and the flower is a Prima hydrangea .
I hope you like it

11 comments:

Christina said...

Like it, I LOVE it.... The dinosaur is just way too cute!
Hugs, Christina

sassy said...

love it ....and such a fun card....hell love it hugs sisassyx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

fab card I'm sure he'll love it x

sam said...

fab card Susie.It is really cute.
Sam x

Jenni Hamilton said...

Love it Susie & I'm sure Jack will love it too!
Jenni x

lilacanglia said...

he will love it,
I do and I'm not a kid,
well not in body, maybe in heart lol,
craftin hugs
Angie

gina g said...

wow fab card my grandson would love it. l;uv gina xx

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Susie, love the dinasaur and Jack will be thrilled to bits. You're on a roll with the fab cards you are creating. -x-

jamie said...

this is just too cute! great job

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

HI SUSIE YOUR CARD IS BRILLIANT.DIANNE XX

kay said...

such a cute card,bet he loves it
kayx