15 Mar 2009

A Journal for Mum

As Mothers day is approaching fast I thought it would be nice to make a little something for a mum to jot down thoughts of special times spent with children , things to look back on, moments to be savored and revisited through memory and after all a mother would not be a mum without the thoughts and memories of times spent with the most precious things she ever created .......her children.
So I made this book for myself to use as a journal to write down those special memories & moment spent with my wonderful sons.
Susie xx

13 comments:

Tonya said...

This is gorgeous! Really, really love it!

Sue said...

Oh WOW Susie hun this is absolutley gorgeous, what a stunning image luv the b/w, your mum will luv it, if she doesnt, i do!!!! hehehehe.sue.x

LoloDesigns said...

Fabulous book, is that Prima flowers I spy on the front, just gorgeous xx

Nicola said...

Wow Susie, can´t wait for your new website to open ... I am like you and have so many precious moments to record ...these will be from my heart as this is where my children are from .... will be nice for future generations to read... the love I have for my family and your ablity to provide will meet half way. xxx

Peggy said...

Helloa Susie,

This is awesome, lovi it !!!

Greetings Peggy

kay said...

what a great idea,love it.
kayx

Vivi Morais said...

Susie... It's fabulous... a great idea!!! Thanks for to show us!!

xx

dizzy di said...

Mum's gonna love this...Great look!

Diane said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!!!!

Pinklilac said...

Hi Susie I love this its beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Teri said...

Gosh Susie! This is so lovely!

Teri xx

zozzo_87scrapbooking said...

Shit what a LOVELY card!!! Your mum will trully love it. I would!! Hugs

Craftyanny said...

This is gorgeous Susie, I adore the image you've chosen, it's stunning
hugs
Anne x