29 Mar 2009

Little Boy Blue

I made this card using one of the custom Teddy Bear die cuts I will be selling in my shop when it opens next Monday (6th April) its not one of my designs but I think you will agree it it very cute, I have chalked the teddy and added eyes and a nose to bring him to life.
I used K&Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy Designer Paper, Prima Hydrangea flowers, MM crystal brad, Silver Boys cap charm from my stash, MayArts sheer baby blue ribbon.
The stamp I used is one of Nicky's many "Sentiment Tag"stamps from http://www.stampingallday.co.uk/ (don't forget to enter Nicky's blog candy at the top of my blog if you haven't already entered) .
I also used 2 of my Martha Stewart punches on this card, the little teddy down the bottom of the card and the train edge punch along the top and lastly the button brad was from the lovely Michelle at Poppicrafts, well long list of ingredients I hope it doesn't look over loaded ?!!


13 comments:

Nicola said...

Awe Susie, this is so sweet. Beautiful papers, cutest teddy and your trains are gorgeous too. Totally stunning hun. xxx

Craftyanny said...

Susie this is just the sweetest little card I've seen in a long time
It's gorgeous
hugs
Anne x

Lora said...

This is so adorable!
Just saw all the cute images you gave your 400th follower, wow I wish that was me. I should of waited till now to start following lol. Only joking I am so glad I started following when I did because I have seen so many of your beautiful projects since then and been inspired by them all.
Big Hugs
Lora xx

Kristine B. said...

oh my goodness...this is so very cute!! :) Love everything about it.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card susie i have two boy cards to make, luv that teddie, luv the eyes n nose, lovley card, sue.x

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it...and so love the train
Sarah

Katiejane said...

Such a cute card :)

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous card Susie, sooo love the bear and well just everything about it.. its beautiful!
Love n Hugs
Vikki x

yvonne said...

He is such a cutie .. loved the way you have brought him to life.

Good luck on your new shop. I am sure you will do FANTASTIC

Christina said...

How adorable..... I just love the bear...
Hugs, Christina

kay said...

such a cute card,adore the teddy
kayx

LavenderCards said...

cute
K

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Susie, I've been AWOL, and I've missed so much, this is such a lovely card, the teddy is so cute and I love the way you have coloured him, you really have brought him to life.

Chris x