13 Mar 2009

Naked Card !!!! Oh Vicar !! lol

This is my entry in to the challenge for "Lets get stamping" on the Bubble craft site( http://www.craftbubble.com/index.php?do=/public/groups/view/id_36/) run by the lovely Sharon Armstrong of Willow Designs ( http://www.willowdesignstamps.com/ ) .
The Challenge this week was to make a card with NO LAYERS, NO RIBBON, NO BUTTONS, NO FLOWERS, NO NOTHING.........just a plain image onto WHITE CARD and Colour it in , Oh and yes the very generous Sharon said we could add some doodles to decorate !! he he .
Sounds simple !! Yes ?? that's what I thought until I started to plan my card and had to stop myself reaching for the ribbon, brads & flowers etc , well this is what I ended up with a plain white square card stamped with Tilda and coloured with my copic markers Plus a bit of doodling around the edge, now remember this is the first time anyone has seen my colouring in , I have had a couple of goes in the privacy of my own craft room but never before have my attempts seem the light of day until now , but you know what they say practice makes perfect !!!
I hope you like it
Love Susie xx

15 comments:

Sue said...

wow Susie you have done a brill job with nothing, i struggle with papers but think i struggle more with nothing.
sue.x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Susie, another gorgeous card, im loving this image hunny. Lovely work. Hugs Linda x

Nicola said...

Ooh what a little beauty Susie, I love this image and you have coloured her in so beautifully so I hope you will share more of your creations. Your doodling is amazing and finishes this card off just perfectly.
Big Hugz,
Nicola xxx

jacquiscards said...

this card is so good i love it x

sassy said...

this is so cute and luverly...susiesis .i wouldnt be able to do that challenge because i would have to have my fingers tied up..or sit on my hands or both lol!!! hugs sassyxx

Stampin Mindy said...

So pretty and simple. This would be a hard challenge for me, I may give it a shot.

Susie Sugar said...

Lol Mindy did you mean me or the card !!! he he

Thanks for the lovely comments

Love Susie xx

Sarita said...

ooh I don't think I could do this one lol. You have done a fab job,
Love Sarita xx

kay said...

loved your title of post and what a fab job you have done with such a hard challenge.
kayx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh your card is so adorable!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Susie well done this is fabulous, I would not be able to do this challenge, No embellies or DP NO!!!!!!!!!!thats a nightmare to me
Hugs J
Hun and well done again
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

lol your title made me giggle..
your crd is gorgeous hun, nothing wrong with your copic colouring,much too good to hide away.. and your doodling looks fabulous. hugs Rachxxx

Marcea said...

Susie ,..... I love it!!! So great to see your stamping :o)
You clever thing - this is so difficult to do, making a plain card, but you have done it perfectly
-x-

LavenderCards said...

cute
K

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

WOW I really love this one!! Thanks for joining my blogcandy.