14 Mar 2009

A peek inside my "Fabulous Darling" Book

These are the 20 pages inside my book I have used die cuts from my own range to make the book , I cut 2 chipboard covers and covered them with Acid and lignin free white card and then die cut 10 black acid & lignin free card pages, I decorated the pages with die cut plaques that I had stamped with Stamps from my own range and then added Prima flowers and flowers I bought from Michelle at Poppicrafts, I also used Doodlebug brads and gems and some Heidi Grace glittered cardstock stickers and some die -cut shoes from my own range too. I bound the book using my Bind-it-all machine and added MayArts ribbons in various colours which I bought from Ribbon oasis http://www.ribbonoasis.co.uk/ and as I said in my last post the image that I have used on the cover is a download from Charmed cards and crafts (see last post for details).
I hope you like it
Love Susie xx



10 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow Susie, this is a STUNNING BOOK. You are mega talented designing your own die cuts and stamps and also creating this little beauty. I am always in awe of you. -x-

Vivi Morais said...

Hi Susie... This little book was great... Simple but with some details... And I loved the color!

Kisses

Moni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moni said...

Stunning book! Hugs, Moni

kay said...

wow,this is amazing susie,love how you have put it all together,combonation of colours and embellishments.
kayx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful work...really good

Sarah

LoloDesigns said...

absolutely stunning, any girl would love to have one of these books ;o) x

Christine said...

Wow Susie this is an awsome creation love it all.

Christine xx

dizzy di said...

Now that is DARLING!!

Christina said...

Absolutely Gorgeous... I LOVE this book.
Hugs, Christina