7 Mar 2009

Putting a Smile on someones face !!

I was blog hopping the other day and found a blog called scrap everything the Blog belongs to Karin a very talented crafter who has some beautiful work on her blog you might want to pop over there and take a look for yourself, I am sure you will agree with me.
While I was reading Karins Blog I was saddened to read that her mum is very poorly and has been for some time , Karin was making a request for people to make a card and send it to her parents to cheer them up, I thought what a wonderful thing that would be for Karins parents to receive wishes and messages from lots of people thur cheering them up in some small way , so if you have a few moment to spare and fancy putting a smile on Karins parents faces pop over to her wonderful Blog and read her post all you have to do is email Karin for her parents address and you will have spread a little happiness, here is a link to the post
Here is the card I made to hopefully put a smile on Karin's parents face's, I hope they Like it .
Happy Crafting
Love Susie xx

16 comments:

Bagpuss685 said...

I love this card it is beautiful

Enfys said...

This is really lovely Susie, lovely card by a lovely person, you are so kind to make this, I am sure they will love it - who wouldn't :)
hugs
Enfys xx

LoloDesigns said...

My fave colour combos! Just discovered your blog, it's wonderful, will dropping by often ;o)

Kirsten Alicia said...

A gorgeous card & I'm sure it be very much appreciated.

LORI said...

Wow Susie...This card is gorgeous!!

kay said...

beautiful card,will cheer them up,
kayx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Susie, i don't think i've been here before, but im loving your blog! hugs Linda x

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is stunning Susie! Love the colours you have used and the borders! Will definitely visit v. often!

sassy said...

how lush is this ...is a superb card love te delicate shade and is that your new punch....still slightly green round the gills lol!!!!! but couldnt think of a nicer person to win...lvs sassyx

Sandie said...

A beautiful card Susie, love the colours too, how nice of you to make this, I'm sure the recipients will love it.

Hugs Sandie x

SandieShores said...

Absolutely love this card!

Nicola said...

Wow Susie your card is as beautiful as your heart. This will be very much appreciated and I would love to see more of your wonderful creations.
No idea how I missed this eye candy. xxx

gina g said...

this is so pretty, and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, i don't know how i missed your blog either. luv gina xx

Diane said...

Beautiful card!!! I am sure it will cheer them up...it did me!!!

Olde Country Creations said...

Beautiful card and thank you for the info.


Tonya

Julie said...

A gorgeous card Susie.
Julie x