3 Mar 2009

Spoiled rotten !!! Thank you girls

Firstly I have been spoiled by 2 lovely ladies last weekend, I was honoured with this lovely award, they both gave me the same award and the strange thing was they both emailed me Saturday evening within 10 minutes of each other and they don't know each other how freaky is that !! Lol
The 2 lovely very talented ladies are Anne aka Craftyanny and Sandie of Sandie's Space both I am proud to have met through crafting and both have fantastic blogs , why not pop over and see the fantastic works of art they both produce you'll be amazed.
Because both lovely ladies gave me the same award , I thought I would be cheeky !! lol and pop one of them on my other newer Blog Does My Crafty Bum Look Big In this Blog ?!!! as I don't have any wards over there yet and its looking a bit bare !! lol well thats my excuse !!
Apart from the girls spoiling me with my awards and being spoiled with Rachel's Blog candy that I won last week (which I am still in shock after winning, I keep looking at all the lovely goodies and stroking them !! Lol)
Well apart from all that I have been very naughty this last week, I have spent a small fortune I should be ashamed really !! But I keep telling myself I don't smoke, I don't buy new clothes every week and I have been on a diet since last July so think of all the money I have saved on chocolate alone !!! Am I convincing you ? !! Lol well I am really still trying hard to convince ME !! He he
It was craft day on QVC last thursday and I purchased just six items , 2 of the items were in the prima hour ....well who can resist their beautiful flowers, and 2 from the DCWV range and some alphabets from the scrapbooking show with Rosemary Merry.
From then on I seemed to be like a mad woman who only had a week to live and had to buy every craft item I wanted (forget about needed) I managed to get a set of the Gorjuss Girl stamps from Funky kits they arrived today OMG they are just so cute. then I went to http://www.sillymonkeycrafts.com/ and bought lots of lovely papers , inks , loads of high hope stamps, a set of miss Anya's, and Princess Anya, Angel Anya and Mermaid Anya and the lovely Greetings farm wedding topper stamp set, then I went to http://www.cuddlybuddly.com/ to buy 6 types of beautiful Prima flowers, then I popped over to http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/ and treated myself to a few new Tilda stamps, oh and I found some lovely Martha stewart punches on eBay.com which I just had to have, I am blaming Rachel for that on as she has me hooked on them now after she very generously gave me 2 border punches in the die candy !! lol .
Oh and I have to tell you incase you didn't know a friend of mine (Stamper Lou) told me about some truly sassy girly stamps at http://www.stampingbella.com/ don't worry they have plenty left for you all I only bought 9 !! there were a few other things as there is mega savings on MM and BG at http://www.artymiss.co.uk/ and well if its a sale it doesn't count as indulgence does it !!?? lol
After all that self indulgance I would like to give something away so I will be giving away some Blog candy , not coz its a special occasion or anything like that just because !! he he , I will post it here at the weekend so please check back .
Right enough waffle from me , I would love to pass this award to 5 crafty ladies
Nicola Because she is so sweet and always there for me and she's an excellent crafter
Marcea Because makes the most stunning cards
Rach Because she is such an inspiration to everyone
rozzy Because she is always so helpful and she makes the most lovely albums amongst other things
Andrea, Because I just love reading her blog and her cards are fabby
All 5 of you are a great inspiration to me thank you xxxxx Love Susie xx

7 comments:

rozzy said...

Ohhh Susie, you are a sweetie.... thank you sooomuch for the award....sorry I stop you doing the housework lol! its better fun, blog hopping... not that i ever seem to have enough hours in teh day lol. i have been colelcting this award all week, i feel so honoured. i will add them all in one go and pass them on to some other beautiful blogs.
I thought I had been bad having a spend up this past week...and me too forgot about need! lol. i managed to buy a PS border punch too... paid too much for it though! great quality... it bought a fiskars one with it, but you cant compare the two..... happy crafting and I look forward to see ing your new creations made with all you new goodies
love and hugs rozzy xx

Andrea, said...

Thank you so much for the award Susie, have a good day

All Pink girl said...

Huge congrats on your award ,hope you are ok ,hugs Dawnxx

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for the award dear, cannot believe how musch shopping you did, am so jealous,
Hugs Jacqui x

Fi said...

Wow- you've really gone to town!! I totally agree though- you deserve to treat yourself! I intend to do the same at the hobbycraft fair this weekend!

Thanks for the kind comments re: my challenge win! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your candy too- could i really be that lucky?! haha

Fi
x

Nicola said...

Awe thank you so much for this beautiful award Susie, I am really touched and appreciate this hun.
Pleased you had a great splurge, enjoy every item from your crazy spend . . . retail therapy keeps you young you know, teehee.
-x-

Marcea said...

now then my dear susie, check my blog a few days ago my lovely and you will see this beautiful award from you - thanks babe
-x-