18 Mar 2009

Spring Goodies for Chris the 300th follower !!!

Today I have reached 300 followers, I couldn't say anything until it happened for obvious reasons but I had decided that the 300th person to follow my blog would get a little treat of some Spring Blog candy as its such a lovely spring day today.
So I have put together this little kit of;
5 metres of spring coloured gingham ribbon one meter each if rose pink, lilac, aqua blue, fennel green and chick yellow.
12 pretty large daisy flowers from poppicrafts
12 button brads from poppicrafts
6 layered stamped toppers ready for you to colour and decorate.
Well it Chris from A Wellnifty Place Blog who became my lucky 300th follower.
So I will be sending these goodies off to you Chris as soon as you Email me your address.
Thanks to you and all my other followers for following my Blog.
Enjoy your weekend, Happy Crafting
Love Susie xx

5 comments:

Vivi Morais said...

Congrats Chris!!!
And Susie... congrats for the 300 followers!!!
Have a nice week too!!!
xx

Nicola said...

Congratulations Chris, you too have a lovely blog which I love to follow, and how generous of Susie. She sure is the sassiest !!! teehee.
Love n Hugs,
Nicola xxx

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Wow, thank you so much Susie, how lucky am I. I found the link to your candy on Nicola's blog, had a quick look around your blog,and rushed to enter before I went to work. So glad I did now...Just got home from work and Nicola had sent me a message to pop back here. I have to go out again now, but I'll email you my address when I get back, and post about it on my blog later. Congratulations on having so many followers, so glad I'm now one of them.
Chris x

Sue said...

oh they is lovely, now can i unjoin and then join as the 4ooth person!!!! hehehehe.xxx very generous of you, Susie.x

Sandy O said...

Congrats!!! to the 300th follower. The images are adorable! No doubt you will have lots of fun playing, LOL