6 Mar 2009

Sweet Dreams !!

Well after all that candy I have posted above I better clean my teeth well tonight !!! lol
But first before climb the wooden hill to bedfordshire !! he he (no I haven't been drinking ....well only coco !!) I thought I would just say "Sweet dreams" to you and show you the large topper I have made to use in one of my scrapbooks , I used a bed die that my good friend and wonderful Die Designer Sarah Barnham from "Die cut Designs"
( http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Die-Cut-Designs__W0QQ_armrsZ1 ) designed and I designed the dies that cuts the lion and the slippers myself also the stamp I used is from my own design collection.
I hope you like it .......and so now the time has come for me to say Night Night & "Sweet Dreams" to you all , I am off to get some beauty sleep !!

Hugs Susie xx

13 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fantastic Susie

Nicola said...

Awe what a cutie, lurve this to bits. -x-

Rach said...

adorable sweetie, love that little lion.xx

Craftyanny said...

ohhhhhhhhh Susie this is so cute

dizzy di said...

Fab topper Susie!!! :o)

MayJay said...

Its wonderful Susie, you are so clever. it really lifted my spirits and made me smile.xxx

rozzy said...

Oh wow this is just soooo sweet. i love it
hugs rozzy xx

sassy said...

fabulous susie....nite nite sleep tight....hugs xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww! That is soooo cute!! ♥

Marcea said...

That is just the sweetest thing hunny
-x-

Sarita said...

This is so lovely Susie! Your die cuts are amazing.
PS The ribbon I used on my laterst card can be bought from www.ribbonoasis.co.uk and is made by creative expressions.
Love Sarita xx

Lora said...

This is lovely. Your diecuts are amazing!! I love the lion... soooo cute :)
Thanks for leaving me lovely comments on my blog, it's really appreciated :)
Hugs Lora x

jennyv said...

Aborable die cuts!!!

Jenny