26 Mar 2009

Wow !! I've been Spoiled again !!!

I must say a BIG Thank you to sassy Sue at Sassys secrets blog for passing me this lovely award I am honoured that you think my blog worthy of such an award , thank you so much.
This award comes with rules, they are that it should be given to 5 people who's blog
1. inspires you
2. or blogs which make you smile and laugh
3. or maybe they give you amazing information
4. or are a great read
5. or are a great design
6. or any other reason which makes them "uber amazing"
You must display this award on your blog,
nominate 5 blogs to let them know they are "uber amazing"
share the love and link to them and the person you received it from
Its a difficult decision to only choose only 5 people to pass the award too I could really do with giving it to about 40 or 50 blogs!!! but I have decided to pass it to 5 blogs that don't already have the award and that I read most days
So I pass this award to ;
Mina for her wonderful blog Pinkpuds which inspires me everyday.
Marcea for her totally stunning Blog Marcea's crafting corner who's cards are wonderful works of art.
Bev for her absolutely amazing blog All the things I love which no one can deny is full of inspiration.
Sue for her super blog ScoopysStuff who makes me smile as her blog is such a good read and I love looking at her cards as well.
Dawn for her amazing "pink"blog All Pink Girl who make the most beautiful card, that are actually more than cards I am sure anyone receiving one would class it as a gift.
All 5 ladies inspire me everyday and I am totally addicted to viewing their blogs , Thank you all .

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Susie thank you so much for the award hun, i did laugh when i read your oh bum!! lol. Thank you for your lovely comments i was thrilled to read it. i may even treat ya to a 99!! but i'll eat ya flake!!! hehehe, hugs sue.x

Bev said...

Thank you SO much for passing this award on to me sweetie,and for your wonderful comment - I am beetroot here lol. You really are a gem xxxxx

Imagine, Create, Inspire said...

Well deserved award - you have a great blog and your projects are an inspiration.

lol Maria x

Marcea said...

Thanks hunny for this award - you are a darling to think of me. Thanks also for your very kind words
(((hugs)))
-x-

Angelo said...

Your name is entered in my giveaway. Good luck in the draw.

Hugs, Kristin :)

Jane said...

Congratulations Susie,

Jane :0)
xx