28 Mar 2009

Yippee 400 followers !!!

Hi everyone just a quickie to say I am thrilled that tonight I have reached my 400th follower and it is Christina from Christina's Creations .
Christina you have left me some lovely comments thank you for that.
Well if you have been following my blog you will know that each time I have reached an extra 100 followers (100, 200, 300 and now 400) I have given a small candy to the person that hit the hundred so for Christina I will be sending you 50 mixed stamped images of Tilda theme and Hanglar for you to colour , you will receive what you see in the photo.
Please email me your address and I will get these shipped all the way to the USA to you on Monday thanks for your lovely comments
Also thank you to everyone else for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comments I do appreciate all your kind words.


14 comments:

Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

Congrats Christina !!!

Greetings, Peggy

Christina said...

Oh My!!!!! What a surprise.... I never expected this.. Thank-you so much....
Hugs, Christina

Mandi said...

Blimey ssue...Ive got 27 ROFL

Luff billie no mates hehe

Well done hun xxxx

Fi said...

Wow- 400 followers! Well done Susie!! I can't say i'm suprised as you have an amazing blog! Enjoy your images Christina!

Fi
x

lilacanglia said...

You have such a wonderful blog,
no wonder you have 400 followers,
this will grow I am sure,
craftin hugs
Angie ;)

Vivi Morais said...

Congrats Christina!!!

And Susie congratulations too!! 400 followers is a great number!!

xx

Christina said...

Susie, I was so excited I totally forgot to say Congrats to you!!! 400 followers is amazing! Your blog is outstanding, I am so bad at just looking at the first page and not going through older posts,so I am off to visit your older posts. Thanks again, the stamped images are so cute..
Hugs, Christina

eva said...

Congrats Christina!

jonaks said...

congrats Christina! Enjoy those stamped images!

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

What a lovely idea, congrats Christina, enjoy colouring!!

LoloDesigns said...

That's an amazing number of followers that I can only dream of ever achieving. Really well deserved a lovely blog that I recently discovered. Have fun Christina the images look fab. x

sam said...

Well done Sue.An amazing amount of followers.And lucky Christina,what a lovely surprise for you.
sam x

Nicola said...

Congratulations to both of you Susie and Christina. -x-