26 Apr 2009

10 Minute card !!

Just a quickie !! really it is , this card just took me 10 Min's to make , how quick is that !!
Die cuts for layering from my shop http://www.diecutdreams.com/
Ribbon is from American crafts
Flowers by Auntie Sarah's Bloomers
The adhesive pearl is from Martha Stewart's birth stone collection available in my shop http://www.diecutdream.com/
Button Brad from my lovely friend Vikki ( vikki's albums blog) who was kind enough to share with me .....she is such a sweetie , thanks Vikki xx

7 comments:

SallyB said...

That's the sort of card I love making...but they end up taking me much longer than that!
Lovely flower Susie!

June said...

Wow Susie it would have taken me a lot longer than that, its a lovely card huggies June xx

sassy said...

what alovely sunmmery card susie....hugs sassyx

Julie said...

A lovely card Susie.
Julie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie your card is beautiful. Dianne xx

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card Susie, your die cuts are gorgeous like this flower. -x-

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

It may have only taken you ten min's to make but it would have taken me ages. It is gorgeous, lovely colours, beautiful flowers and I love the stamping along the bottom.

Chris xx