21 Apr 2009

And the Winners Are.......!!??

Here are the winners of the blog candy that I offered to celebrate the opening of me shop at www.diecutdreams.com Please let me have your addresses and I will get them in the post to you tomorrow ;
1st prize goes to Craftyanny
2nd prize goes to Chrissie
and last but not least 3rd prize goes to CRAZYCRAFTSHED
Thank you every for taking part , don't be sad if you didn't win I have another blog candy just starting today over on my other blog http://doesmycraftybumlookbiginthisblog.blogspot.com/ to celebrate my Birthday so please come and join in.

13 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

congatulations peeps enjoy your prizes x x

Chrissie said...

Well wow! What do I say? I couldn't be more delighted, thank you so much Susie, what a wonderful prize. Thank you, Thank you. Thank you!
Chrissie

clare said...

congrats to all the C's..lol
well done girls x

and thanks Susie for the chance hugs clarex

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Yes all the "C"s how funny I just noticed !! lol

Lou said...

Congrats you 3! Well done.

Lou x

Craftyanny said...

woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww Susie, I'm delighted to say the least.Thank you so much
hugs
Anne x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi susie
thankyou so much.Dianne xx

yvonne said...

Congratulations to you all. well done. xx

Enfys said...

Congrats Chrissi and Annie, what a great prize for you to have fun with
hugs
En x

Dazie said...

Well done everyone!!

Nicola said...

Congratulations girls, have fun. -x-

tracy said...

congratulations ladies

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Congratulations to all the Lucky ladies

Chris x