13 Apr 2009

The Boys are back in town !!!! lol

Well being the only female in a houseful of men (my husband Garry, and my 2 sons Reid & Woody) I have really got it in the neck today for leaving out the boys after my earlier post today " Here come the Girls !!" I have been ribbed all day and asked numerous times "But where are the boys??" so not being one to be defeated even though I didn't design a die for boys clothes for the doll (yet !) I have sat and made myself a couple of little templates for a T-Shirt and trousers and cut them some clothes by hand, so I could give my girly dolly a quick gender change ............So.................. "Let hear it for the Boys !!!" lol
The things we have to do to keep the men in our lives happy !! lol



6 comments:

Moni said...

Waw these are gorgeous too! Hugs, moni

yvonne said...

OH I LOVE THEM .. fab having boys too .. what we can do with them .. at least these dont want us to cook and stop crafting , lol

Lora said...

Ooh these are fab too.
Forgot to mention earlier that I have some blog candy just now. Would love if you took part :)
Hugs Lora xx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Cool!! They are fab too x x

Nicola said...

Ooh and aren´t these a handsome little lot ? Hope today went well at you know where! xxx

Nicola said...

Good morning Susie,
I have left you a little something on my blog. xxx