7 Apr 2009

Die cut Dreams opening night !!!

Wow what a launch last night, I am so pleased we took loads of orders from you lovely ladies....... Thank you for all the support and the good luck wishes you are all really sweet.
I know I said I would be back last night with blog candy but I didn't get a chance to post it up yet but I will as soon as I get a spare moment, I haven't forgotten.
As you can see from the photos we cracked open a bottle of pink champagne in the cutting room to celebrate at 7pm last night as the shop opened so I have a bit of a fuzzy head this morning!! lol I am behind the camera as I was having a bad hair day .......I am surprised I even had any hair left yesterday after the Internet connection kept failing while I was stocking the shop I was almost pulling my hair out with frustration !! lol
According to the visitors report we had 99 unique visitors last night and another 31 today so thanks to everyone for your support and for putting my link on your blog to help spread the word for me.
Well I better get going Garry and I have a lots of work to do today .....A big thank you to everyone who ordered we will get some of the orders out today and the rest will go tomorrow.




12 comments:

Craftyanny said...

Congratulations Susie, I hope it's a massive success for you!
hugs
Anne x

clare said...

congratulations Susie & Garry xx
its great to hear you've had orders already..and here's to many more xx hugs clare xx

just to say a massive thanks for my parcel this morning..what gorgeous die cuts i got..cant wait to get working with them..thanks once again hun xx

Moni said...

I am glad you had lot of orders, I wish you many more! Hugs, Moni

Nicola said...

Congratulations Garry & Susie,
You are now in business and here´s to continued success. xxx

Marcea said...

Congratulations sweetie, I wish you every success for the future ;o)
xxx

sam said...

So glad it all went well in the end Susie.I have put your shop on my blog so it's permanently there,if you let me know how to put the cute piccie up I'll put that on to.
Take care
Sam x

Sandie said...

So pleased for you Susie,glad you have had a good response re orders, hope they just keep on coming in for you.
Hugs Sandie xx

Peggy said...

I am glad you had lot of orders,and I wish you many, many more!!!!!!

Greetings,
Peggy

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Congratulations Susie, hope you make loadsamoney, I'll put a permanent link on my sidebar for your shop tomorrow, Good Luck

Chris x

jude said...

Congratulations and good luck with the new buisness .Have added logo to blog .Wishing you every sucess
judex

Enfys said...

Congratulations Susie, hope your new venture is a huge success.
hugs
Enfys xx

Liz said...

I wish you evry success in your new venture hope it works out for you both

liz x