28 Apr 2009

Dolly double

This is my entry for this weeks Challenge at "lets get stamping" on the Craftbubble site we were asked by the lovely Karen the guest designer this week to make a card from her sketchie and to include some sort of embossing and use a charm .....plus make a matching book mark so this is what I came up with
I used papers from DCWV Latte collection, the image stamp is Daisy with dolly I coloured her with my Promarkers, the sentiment stamp is from 7Gypsies, Hydrangea flowers by Prima, Brads from MM,
ribbons from American crafts, Die cut card and die cuts shapes are from my own range available at www.diecutdreams.com

4 comments:

Nicola said...

These are so precious Susie and I doubt if there are sufficient adjectives to describe their beauty. Awesome crafting my dear, I love them. -x-

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning Susie.Dianne xx

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Love it, it's stunning, I love the shape of the card, the colours well I love everything about it.

Chris xx

Karen said...

I love this card and bookmark Susie, and so pleased you entered my sketch challenge.

xx