23 Apr 2009

I would love to say thanks to Yvonne from yvonne's creative cards blog for being so kind and giving me this lovely award for my blog , Thank you so much Yvonne .
If you haven't visited Yvonnes blog yet you much she makes beautiful card and I totally recommend you pop over to yvonne's creative cards and take a peek.
I would love to pass this award on to
Jacquie from Jacquis Cards
Dianne at crazycraftshed
Beverley at beestamper
All these lovely ladies have fantastic blogs and well worth a visit to view their lovely crafty creations
I hope you all have a lovely day thanks for popping by

2 comments:

Beverly aka beestamper said...

Thanks for the award!!!
I'm gonna post it to my blog tomorrow!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie thankyoy so much for the lovely award and to say thankyou for my prizr which arrived today.
Dianne xx