10 Apr 2009

I'm potty about you Walter !!!!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter and you are munching your way through tons of yummy chocolate eggs !! Like I am, I'm getting as many calories (via chocolate) in this weekend before I start Slimming world on Monday (yes I know its Easter Monday but they are still open) so I will probably be sick to death of chocolate by then anyway !!
Garry and I went for a romantic walk in the rain on the beach this morning, then came home had a hot bath to thaw out and then I started crafting I made this card and then started stamping ready to sit and colour tonight while I watch "Criminal minds" & "Ramsey's kitchen nightmares"on TV.
Right back to my card I love this little fellow he is called Walter and has a girlfriend called Winnie you can find them both to download over at Sharon Armstrong's web-site Willow Designs http://www.willowdesignstamps.com/index.htm and you can see what Sharon has made with them on her fantastic and very humorous Blog Fairy Dust Bag
I made this card for Sharon's Challenge on the Craftbubble.
I hope you like it



8 comments:

Moni said...

Hun gorgeous card, love the image! Enjoy the rest of the evening! Hugs,Moni

Craftyanny said...

that's a real cutie Susie, love the image. Am off now to check out your link,
Enjoy your chocolate while you can"
hugs
Anne x

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card Susie.
Happy chocolate munching until monday.
Hugs Sandie x

lilacanglia said...

super card,
enjoy your easter,
good luck with the slimming,
hugs
Angie

Nicola said...

wOWLers ... me´s just potty about Walter too. Fantastic card and colouring Susie - good luck in the challenge.
Ease off that choccy and save a few pounds BEFORE Monday teehee. xxx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Aww Walter is a sweetie isnt he.. i really love your work with your colours Susie and look forward to seeing each project that you do...I hope you are enjoying all your choccy ;) thankyou also for the link to the download :)
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

sassy said...

fabby card susie....and not had any eggs....just a ickle chocci treat...i dont wanna put my five stones back on just yet...!!! trouble is keeping me out the chocci half price aisle tomoz.....lol!!! hugs sassyx

June said...

Ohhh he is so cute :)
Love this one
Hugs June xxx