1 Apr 2009

Let Them Eat Cake !!!! lol

Hi everyone I hope you are having a nice day , I thought you might like a sneaky preview of one of my yummy new exclusive die cuts sets , this one was designed by little old me and you can only buy it from my new shop "Die cut Dreams" when it opens next Monday evening
I hope you like it , the little cherries I used on top of the cakes are Robin's Nest Dew Drops you can buy them from www.theglitterpot.co.uk a really useful embellishment I am so glad I found them.
Have a great day and I will be back later with today's Give away !!


19 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous cakes! Hugs, Moni

yvonne said...

Oh i love it .. i think i will NEEEEEEEED this , lol

lilacanglia said...

scrummy

Nicola said...

Ooh these cakes look as yummy as Starbuck´s, you are so talented designing this beautiful set Susie. xxx

Marcea said...

gorgeous set Susie
-x-

Tonya said...

This is awesome.

LoloDesigns said...

aah that is just gorgeous x

Kim. said...

Oooh they look so edible, I just want some!!!

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

Good enough to eat! Cant wait til your shop opens, will def be spending some pocket money! :) xx

Katiejane said...

Oh i love this, you are very clever :)

ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

SOOO CUTE!! Congrats on your new shop opening!
hugz
deb

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Its fab! Look forward to your opening day!

Cherry said...

Fantastic set. XXX

Sue said...

Oh susie that is brill i luv it, ya clever b.....r. sue.x

Christina said...

Susie these are adorable..

Lynne-d-lou said...

They look good enough to eat!!!
Love Lynne. XXX

sam said...

well done you babe,i think they're great,almost good enough to eat.
And many congratulations on your shop,fabulous and the best of luck to you.
Sam x

Vee said...

These are yummy looking . Great die cuts. I've left an award on my blog for you if you'd like to take a look.
xx Vee

Jane said...

Wow loving it!!!

Jane :0)
xx