6 Apr 2009

Morning crafters !!!

Morning Crafty girls , I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!!!! to everyone who has emailed me sending good luck wishes for the opening of my new on-line shop you are all very sweet.
I have just rang the tax office and I am now trading as a business so I am all legal and above board , but still stocking the shop and living up to my nick name of "lastminute.com" !!!! lol
But I will be ready to open on time as planned this evening at 7pm so please drop by to see what we have to offer you.
My next Blog candy will start later tonight and run until next Tuesday to celebrate the opening of "Die cut Dreams" so I will let you know more about that tonight.
Have a great day every one , and thanks again.

13 comments:

Moni said...

Again good luck with the shop, my fingers are crossed! Hugs, Moni

Nicola said...

Good morning to you too lastminute.com.
All the best once more and don´t work too hard. xxx

lilacanglia said...

Good luck,
I know it will be a sucess for you,
hugs
Angie ;)

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Im so excited... and i just cant hide it woohooooo will be there at 7pm, really cant wait Susie, good luck my lovely wishing you every success.. love n hugs
Vikki xxxxxxxxx

clare said...

good morning hun
thats great new from the tax office..and all the best for this evening..and and i wish you loads of sucess.
and dont over do it hun
hugs clare x

eva said...

Good luck! Hugs tightly.
Jevgenia

yvonne said...

Oh roll on 7 hey .. i know you will do fantasic on this new shop .. your items are fab .. and .. i am also going to pit a link onto the crafters Companion site for you .. as i know they will all love your items .. all the best ( not that you need it ) .

Lora said...

Good luck Susie. Can't wait to see all the gorgeous stuff you have in your shop. If your giveaways this week are anything to go by, you will have so many orders you will have a hard time keeping up with them lol.
Hugs Lora xx

Craftyanny said...

Lots of luck for tonight Susie,
hugs
Anne x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

fab can't wait! Good luck x x

Peggy said...

Hello Susie,


I wish you all the best for this evening!!!!!
Lots of luck and sucess.

Greetings Peggy

Sue said...

Congratulations Susie all the very best hun, look forward to popin into ya shop, sue.x

Craftyrose said...

Goiod luck Susie, can't wait to see what you have in your shop! Hope it all goes well

Rosie xx