11 Apr 2009

New Goodies @ Die cut Dreams

Hi I hope you are all having a nice Easter , we went out for a nice meal today and then I came home and I have been listing goodies in my shop www.diecutdreams.com , check it out I have lots most to list in there tomorrow but so far I have BasicGrey run-ons , Doodlebug brads & gems , Heidi Grace Stickers & rub-ons, Creative Imaginations Glass Brads, Glitter brads, Velvet brads & Gems and some lovely Martha Stewart Adhesive Gems.
Anyway I will be back tomorrow with a card I have started today but not finished yet
So until then sweet dreams ........I hope they are "Die cut Dreams" !!! lol
.•:*¨¨*:•.Hugs.•:*¨¨*:•.Susie.•:*¨¨*:•.

5 comments:

Moni said...

You are being busy! Happy Easter hun! Hugs, Moni

Sandie said...

Busy,busy,busy my friend,hope you have a nice stash of Easter Eggs to keep yout energy level up!
Happy Easter.
Hugs Sandie x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

great I will go see! x

pisces23 said...

sure.. i will love seeing them

happy easter!

Nicola said...

Wow you have been busy Susie, pleased you had a nice meal out. Stay off the choccies hun because tomorrow is a big,important day. xxx