20 Apr 2009

My first attempt with promarkers .........

Normally my friend Jo and I swap a fat page (or as Jo kindly re-named it a cuddly page as she knows I don't like the "fat" word !! he he) but this month I have made a roundie to send to her instead it was on an Easter theme .....but as usual I am late and Easter has come and gone.
I used my new promarkers to colour the Tilda, not sure I like the promarkers as much as my copic markers but this only the first time I have used the promarkers so they may grow on me and I only have 10 to play with I bought the 2 sets of skin colours but I have ordered 14 more colours so I will have a bit more or a selection tomorrow then I will see how I get on with them.
Well I am off to get weighed at 1pm so I will let you know how I have done in my first week at Slimming world later on over on my other blog Does My Crafty Bum Look Big In this Blog ?!!!

16 comments:

Moni said...

Fab card, love the image! Love the colours! Hugs, Moni

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Susie this is awesome what a fab idea. I belong to a fatbook page group and find it great fun and very enjoyable. I love Tilda and that flower and the colours are just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

sassy said...

great card little sis....hope your weigh in is good...sure it will be keep going ..huggies sassyxxx

Peggy said...

Hi Susie,

Love this card ..and great colouring !!

Hugs, Peggy

kay said...

fab card,i use the promarkers and now love them,good luck with the weight loss
kayx

Cherry said...

Lovely card, Susie. Good luck with the weigh in. xxx

Jo said...

Don't know what made me look, but the surprise won't be spoilt one bit!

It's absolutely lovely, Susie, and I adore it!

Hope the first weigh-in went well - will pop over to your other blog to wish you all the best there!

Love and hugs.

Jo

Christina said...

I love the image and the coloring is great....
Hugs, Christina

Emma said...

Cute image and lovely colouring :) Em xx

yvonne said...

What a fab shaped card, i love the colouring and the stamp ( such a cutie). I am sure she will adore it, i do.

June said...

Aw Susie brilliant first promarker attempt, I love the subtlty of it. Thanksfor visitng my blog too darling its so kind of you Huggies June xxxx

Crafty Al said...

What a fantastic card such beautiful colours.
Hope your first weigh-in goes well Susie.
Alison.xx

LavenderCards said...

great roundie
K

image coloring said...

Great card. Love the picture colouring.

Nicola said...

OOh this is gorgeous Susie, I love your colouring and one would never know this was your first attempt, fab colour combo hun. -x-

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Cute card Susie, and lovely colouring

Chris x