24 Apr 2009

Love Cupcakes ??!!


Today I have been working hard to complete another category in my shop http://www.diecutdreams.com/ and I have just finished listing all our "matting & layering shapes" and I have made a quick card using the elegant rectangle shapes and the medium scalloped/plain circle die cuts for the sentiment. Sorry the photo is not so good , I have made so much mess today I have no clear space to get my little portable photography studio out and the light is bad here.
Hope you all have a great weekend


12 comments:

Moni said...

Another fab card you made! Love the cupcake! Hugs, moni

Nicola said...

Wow you are working your little socks off Susie, these shapes are to die for and your card is gorgeous hun, love that cupcake.
Have a lovely weekend. -x-

Craftyanny said...

love that cipcake Susie
hugs
Anne x

Bev said...

Oh this is just fabulous babe , delicious in fact!! xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Susie this is such a lovely card hunny, there are so many gorgeous makes since my last visit! linda x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

It still looks great to me x x

Julie said...

That cupcake is fab Susie.
julie x

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Great card ;) I LOVE cupcakes!

Jules said...

Have just come across your blog.

You have some lovely postings and great ideas.

Love that scrummy cup-cake.

Will be back to see you again.

Love Jules xx

June said...

This is really lovely, I love cupcakes especially the ones with that icing on the top....yummy now im hungry lol have a good sunday huggies June xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wonderful card.Dianne xx

Chrissie said...

Fabby card. Cupcakes seem to be 'a la mode' at the moment don't they!
Chrissie