5 Apr 2009

The Winners of Nicky's Stamping all day Blog candy is ..........

Afternoon Ladies Nicky has asked me to announce the winners of the stampingallday Blog candy , Nicky would also like to thank everyone for all the lovely comments on her shop and her stamps (which I adore !!) well I have made you wait long enough I won't waffle on any longer the winners are
1st prize Lou
2nd prize " Sarah"
3rd prize is Eileen
If you would like to email me your addresses I will pass them on to Nicky and she will contact you. thank you all for taking part

7 comments:

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Congratulations Ladies enjoy!! x x

Nicola said...

Congratulations ladies and good luck in your new venture Susie, xxx

Chrissy's Creations said...

Congratulations ladies!!

yvonne said...

Well done ladies, sure will have have fun with your candy

lilacanglia said...

Congratulations winners,
Oh My I cant wait till tom night,
hugs
Angie

Donna said...

Hi Susie!

Just dropped by to wish you good luck tomorrow, on your New Shop Opening, hope all goes well. x
Donna x

Lou said...

Wow, can't believe I came first! Thanks so much!! I have just sent you an email with my address (better late than never! :oS)

Well done to the others.

Lou x