1 May 2009

Award time Thanks to Claire

What a nice day it is today, the weather is not so fine but I am a happy bunny I have been given a nice blog award by the lovely Claire from Hope Jacare thank you very much Claire you are a sweetie, if you haven't been over to Claire's blog at Hope Jacare you really must pop over and take a peek at her funky work its all lovely.
I would like to pass this award on to some other well deserving blogs and they are;
Dianne at crazycraftshed
Lorraine at coldwaters2
Angie at lilacanglia
You all have great blogs and I love visiting to see what you have been up to

8 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oooooh thankyou sweetie thats made my day! , we have lovely warm sunshine down this way its gorgeous so ill wish it to go your way too :o) Love n hugs
Vikki xxx

lilacanglia said...

woweeeeeeee,
I am stumped for words,
THANK YOU very much,
You dont know how much this means to me,
Hugs
Angie

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

thank you Susie that is very kind of you x x

Mands said...

Oh thank you susie, my first ever award, am so chuffed, :) xx

tracy said...

well done all you award winners

coldwaters2 said...

Susie wow thank you so very much for this beautiful award. I am always honoured to receive an award they are so precious to me you have made me one very very happy bunny.

Love & hugs
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Susie thankyou for this lovely award. Dianne xx

Peggy said...

Hi Susie,

Thank you !!!!! For giving me this award !!!!

Hugs Peggy