19 May 2009

Die cut Dreamers

Here is a card I made as an example for my new Die cut Dreamers Challenge group on the Craft Bubble web site you can find my group Here there is a new challenge every 2 weeks (the first one started yesterday and ends on the 1st of June) so there is plenty of time to enter if you wish, there is a prize for the winner each time so its worth a look anyone can join in.
The first challenge I set is easy all you have to do to enter is to make a card using at least 2 die cuts on the front , any theme any colour the choice it yours so why not come and join the group and join in the fun you have nothing to lose !!!
Happy crafting

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh such an elegant card Susie,
I have actually put a card on my blog today using your Die Cuts and they are truly fabulous - not saying my card is teehee.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Emma said...

Hi Susie
Wow fantastic card, love the shoe and the colours.
Emma x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Oh cool how is that for timing I've just placed my first order with you plus I have all the lovelys you sent me in my prize when you opened!! Yey!! Cant wait to join in the fun x

Katiejane said...

Ooh Susie it's gorgeous, it's made me feel all girly! So cute xx

jackiescrafts said...

Oooooooh I love that card, the shoe is fab and the colours are great

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely card...love the way you've used the shoe.

Cheryl said...

such an elegant card hun love the shoe and colours are fab love cheryl xxxx

Chrissy's Creations said...

What a fun girly card!